Drew Barrymore Doesn't Regret Flashing or Wild Childhood

Drew was recently asked by Parade Magazine if she regretted flashing her breasts on Late Night with David Letterman when she was twenty years old.

Drews response?

"How fun was that? I'm so glad I was so free at one point in my life."



She was also asked about her wild years as a young teen, who had to enter rehab by the age of thirteen.


"I felt really upset when people felt sad for me. Like, 'Oh, wow, washed-up child actor having to work in a coffeehouse. It must be really, really awful.'

"But I'm really glad for that time in my life having to ride the bus, struggling to pay my rent, getting heckled by people. Even Hollywood casting directors were rude and patronizing."

"They would say, 'Do you know how lucky you are to be in this room?' I would just say, 'Yes, I do.' It was humbling and humiliating."














Spicy
Sources: HQCB/Stuff.co.nz

Subscribe to Celebrity Smack