Christina Hendricks Brings the Quote of the Day

Christina Hendricks on Her Boobs: They’re so obviously real | celebrity quotes

Busty beauty Christina Hendricks brings our quotes for the day:
I’d done ballet for years and was tiny then, a size 4 [UK size 8], so I didn’t have any problems about conforming to a certain body type. As you get older your body changes, and I’ve tried to embrace how I look at every stage. Modelling taught me how to be professional and responsible at a young age. Plus, you experience a lot of rejection and criticism, which is a great boot camp for Hollywood.
I’m learning to celebrate what I was born with, even though it’s sometimes been inconvenient. Having larger breasts has made it harder for me to shop throughout the years, but I’ve learnt to love it. It’s so bizarre that people are constantly asking if my breasts are real or fake. They’re so obviously real that anyone who’s ever seen or touched a breast would know.’
… says Christina.


skinnyvscurvy