Emma Watson was spotted at a health and wellness store in the Steel City


Out and about the Steel City, Emma Watson was spotted at a health and wellness store in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania yesterday (May 27).

The 21-year-old, who is in the city shooting the movie "The Perks of Being a Wallflower," sported a cute 'n casual look, wearing a loose black tank top, vintage athletic green shorts, and black flats.

In a recent interview with Vanity Fair Italia, Emma dished about her love life, or lack thereof because of intimidated men, telling, "It's really hard to have a love story for me. I'm a famous actress. I'm usually surrounded by people who take care of me. And I'm shy. Honestly, I don't know how to come out of this situation. As soon as I find out, I'll let you know."

Watson also revealed that it's hard for her to initiate the relationship, as well, as she told, "I never know what to do. They don't make the first move because they think I'm super busy or unreachable. The result is I'm still single."