Eva Mendes: “I’m not like anti-marriage or the institution, like for other people. And ..."



When Eva Mendes sat down with Chelsea Handler, she didn’t hold back on her views about marriage.
“I’m not like anti-marriage or the institution, like for other people. And I love the idea of a union — that’s all very beautiful. But I think, you know, it’s a very old fashioned, archaic kind of thing. We did it for land originally. How unromantic is that?
I actually think it’s really sexy to be with someone in your fifties and sixties and be like, ‘That’s my boyfriend.’ I think husband and wife is just… very unsexy.”
So I think it’s safe to say Eva’s not a fan of marriage! But I think Eva’s being a bit harsh: true, handling day to day affairs isn’t always sexy, but it’s what you make it ;) .

Eva Mendes at The 2011 Young Hollywood Awards in Downtown Los Angeles 

Eva Mendes at The 2011 Young Hollywood Awards in Downtown Los Angeles 

Eva Mendes at The 2011 Young Hollywood Awards in Downtown Los Angeles 

Eva Mendes at The 2011 Young Hollywood Awards in Downtown Los Angeles



imnotobsessed