Kendra Wilkinson Brings the Quote of the Day

Kendra Wilkinson: I’m a size 0 | celebrity quotes

Here’s this week’s little celebrity size story:
“I feel like I look so much better than I used to!” Kendra reveals during her exclusive Life & Style photo shoot. “I was a size 2 or 4 before Dancing With the Stars and now I’m a size 0. My waist is still shrinking! When you work out, you produce so much lactic acid, so my body always looks thicker and more muscular. Now that I’ve had a couple of weeks off, my body is fuller and looks better. I hope I’ll look like this forever. But to be honest, I will never be satisfied!”
Kendra reveals that a combination of Ab Cuts’ fat-burning supplements and a diet of natural foods helped to keep her fit. “Ab Cuts and fruits and veggies are my answer,” Kendra explains. “When you’re eating bad, you end up getting bacteria overgrowth. When you eat well, your body naturally cleanses itself.”
… says Kendra in Life & Style.




Kendra Wilkinson: I’m a size 0 | celebrity quotes


skinnyvscurvy