BREAKING NEWS: Kourtney & Khloe Kardashian Visit "Late Night with Jimmy


They were busy doing promotional appearances all day, and Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian dropped by “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon” to round things out last night (June 7).

The “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” sisters looked to be having a fabulous time as they chatted about their crazy family and the upcoming new season of their show.

Earlier in the day, Khloe showed off a little more than she bargained for when her nipple peeked out during her interview on “Fox & Friends.”

Khloe blogged, “My mom just called me saying my nip slip is “all over the internet!” Ha! Is it weird that I love it?! Who knew nipples were so special? My stylist Monica Rose DID tell me to wear a bra with that sheer top but being the naughty girl that I am I disobeyed and went bra-less. I have a nipple obsession and personally love when women show their nipples.”

Enjoy the pictures of Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian visiting "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (June 7).