Breaking News: Mila Kunis - LA Confidential Cutie

 
Scoring another magazine cover, Mila Kunis is on the front of L.A. Confidential's summer 2011 issue.

The “Forgetting Sarah Marshall” babe looks lovely in Yves Saint Laurent and Giambattista Valli as she shows off her posing prowess and answers a few questions in the accompanying interview.

When asked about following “Black Swan” with “Friends with Benefits,” Mila remarked, “It was a perfect movie for coming home to work at 4:45 in the morning -which would normally be miserable - because I knew I’d be laughing for the next 17 hours with people I genuinely liked. The director, Will Gluck, and Justin are so sharp and quick-witted - they just want to have fun.”

As for her sex symbol status- “I’m flattered, but I’m not that person. Sophia Loren is a sex symbol. If watching TiVo and eating Pinkberry in sweatpants is sexy, then I’m your gal.”

And looking over her career thus far, Kunis is grateful. “I’m incredibly blessed. I started acting when I was nine years old, and if you would have told me that, at 27, this is where I’d be, I wouldn’t have believed it.”

 
 


gossipcenter/Photo Credit: LA Confidential