BREAKING NEWS: Shia and Rosie Take the 2011 MTV Movie Awards Stage

BREAKING NEWS:
Shia and Rosie Take the 2011 MTV Movie Awards Stage


Teaming up for a fun-filled evening, Rosie Huntington Whiteley and Shia LaBeouf were side-by-side at the Gibson Amphitheatre for the 2011 MTV Movie Awards tonight (June 5).

The Victoria’s Secret stunner and her "Indiana Jones" pal were also joined by "Transformers" castmates Josh Duhamel and Patrick Dempsey as the doled out a golden popcorn trophy.

Coming up later this month (June 29th), Rosie can be seen alongside her male co-stars in “Transformers: Dark of the Moon,” a gig she’s a bit apprehensive about.

She shared, “Am I scared? Er yeah. I just want to come across like a decent person. I had to think about whether I wanted to take the role because I knew it would be life-changing. It was a big decision. I’m quite private and I’d never sought to be famous so I didn’t want my life to get out of control. Then I started to understand that’s something you allow to happen.”