CELEB GOSSIP >> Fergie Brings the Quote of the Day

Fergie on her age: “I’m definitely young at heart, and I always will be, I’m just trying to age gracefully.”
On her body: “I think people think that I’m pregnant sometimes because my weight fluctuates. But I have a meal-delivery service; Diet Designs. They’re amazing – they’ll have butter lettuce and avocado and pink grapefruit. They do butternut-squash enchiladas, which are really good. I also get these pressed juices delivered to my house, so I get all these different and wonderful vegetables. My problem is my discipline. I see a Jack in the Box or a Del Taco, and I will impulsively want it. I’m a work in progress in that area … I gain and lose weight everywhere from the thighs up.”
On her looks: “I’ve learned to love my nose because it’s unique. It’s interesting, and it just makes me a little different.”
… says Fergie in Allure Magazine.