Celeb GOSSIP >> Paris Hilton Confirms Cy Waits Split

Cy Waits and Paris Hilton Pic
Paris and Cy. They had a good run


It's official. Paris Hilton and Cy Waits are broken up.

"We're not together anymore," the ho-tel heiress said on Lopez Tonight. "I love him and we remain really good friends ... the relationship ran its course."

"Cy and I have been close for years. My family knows him. He's such a great guy and always treated me so well and he's like one of my closest friends."

Hilton, whose romance with Waits began soon after her April 2010 split with Doug Reinhardt, is trying not to rush into anything new this time around.

"I've never been single in my life. I've always had a boyfriend," she said. "I have always been scared to be alone ... I've never really got to know myself."

We feel you, girlfriend.

On her summer agenda for the newly-single lady? "I'm excited to get to know myself and spend time with my family and my sister and all my girls!"


thehollywoodgossip