Celeb QUOTE » Kristin Cavallari: ‘I’ve dated other guys, and I’ve felt like I’m not skinny enough’

Celeb QUOTE » Kristin Cavallari: ‘I’ve dated other guys, and I’ve felt like I’m not skinny enough’

Kristin Cavallari, who recently said that she was ‘really fat’ during The Hills (Heidi Montag said something similar just yesterday) revealed how she’s getting fitter for her wedding:
 ”I’ll probably keep up my regular gym routine for the coming months … until spring. And then probably two months before [the wedding] I’ll go at it harder,” says the former Hills star, 24.
“If I eat really healthy, then I’ll probably cut out alcohol for a month or two before my wedding. My fiance makes me comfortable. I’ve dated other guys, and I’ve felt like I’m not skinny enough. But with Jay, I’ve always felt really comfortable in my skin.”
… says Kristin.
Did you experience something similar with Kristin? Feeling that you ‘are not skinny enough’ for the guys you date?