FASHION >> Kristin Cavallari on Her Bikini Body: ‘I looked really fat’f


Reality TV star Kristin Cavallari recently revealed that she felt ‘fat’ in her The Hills days (?!?)… from Daily Mail:
‘I remember filming The Hills and I saw a photo of myself in a bikini and thought I looked really fat, and I went on a crazy diet,’ she told People magazine. ‘It’s hard when people judge you.’
Now at 5’3 1/2″, the reality star weighs a lean 109lbs, the result of several work-out sessions with her trainer.
‘I worked out with my trainer three times a week then did cardio on the treadmill for 40 mins. But the biggest thing for me was cutting out alcohol; when I’m hungover, I eat whatever I want,’ she said.
‘When I first started dating Jay I gained about 8lbs. And it was like ‘I’ve got to get back to the gym. I can’t eat like a 6’4″ guy!’ she said.
And when Kristin does slip her toned and tanned body into a bikini, she says she will always select the skimpy kind.
‘I automatically go to string bikinis. I really have no shape, and it gives me a bit of a butt,’ she said.
Pictured: ‘Really fat’ Kristin in a bikini during The Hills days.