FASHION >> Marisa Miller: Boston Common Covergirl


Adding another magazine cover to her credit, Marisa Miller is on the front of Boston Common's brand new summer issue.

The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit babe looks fabulous in a Luca Luca getup and in the accompanying interview, she shares her experience with getting discovered by Mario Testino on the beach a decade ago.

“I had no idea who he was, no clue what he was talking about. I was so fortunate to start with someone like him, because the doors just got opened by association.”

Marisa also noted that being a model took some getting used to. “It’s not really in my personality to be the center of attention, so that’s something I’ve had to learn to grow comfortable with. Any of my friends from home would tell you that I’m the same person they knew growing up. It’s really important to surround yourself with people who bring you down to earth and who are genuine and real.”

Miss Miller also confessed that she loves riding motorcycles. “I think the term ‘biker chick’ comes with some stereotypes, but that’s one of the things I really like about working with Harley [Davidson]. We are breaking down stereotypes of what and who a biker is.”


 Photo Credit: Boston Common