FASHION NEWS >> Fergie: Fashionable in France


Stepping out to start her day, Stacy “Fergie” Ferguson was spotted as she left her Paris, France hotel earlier today (June 20).

The always fashion-forward Black Eyed Peas beauty took to the City of Lights in a flowing black jacket, patterned black pants, and a pair of super-cute black strappy heels.

As the July cover girl for Allure magazine, the 36-year-old recently opened up about her likes and dislikes of her physical self, telling, "I've learned to love my nose because it's unique. It's interesting, and it just makes me a little different."

Fergie also dished about the ever-present "baby on board" rumors she deals with, as she told the mag, "I think people think that I'm pregnant sometimes because my weight fluctuates. My problem is my discipline. I see a Jack in the Box or a DelTaco, and I will impulsively want it. I'm a work in progress in that area."





 Photo Credit: INF Daily