GOSSIP: Emma Stone: Back in the Big Apple


She’s always on the movie, and last night (June 9) Emma Stone was spotted arriving at JFK International Airport in New York City.

Having flown in from Los Angeles, the “Easy A” actress looked to be in good spirits as she headed off to her hotel to call it a night.

In a recent interview with Elle's July 2011 issue, Emma has confessed that she hasn’t always been the Tinseltown babe we all know her as.

“I sucked my thumb until I was 11, so I had this expander in. I was a good-looking kid. I never felt, like, dorky. I was just like, 'Yup, these are my braces. I've had them forever.'"

Regarding her rise to fame, Stone shared, "These past two years, I've stopped having to remind myself to be present, which has been the greatest gift. Because I know it's so fleeting."