GOSSIP: LeAnn Rimes Defends Her Body Once Again


While on her honeymoon in Cabo, LeAnn Rimes came under attack after she Tweeted pictures of her bikini body, with many saying she looked painfully thin.
This weekend she hosted a benefit in Florida for victims of the devastating tornadoes and she shared with People:
“For someone like me who is healthy, who works hard for my body, it’s very frustrating.  I work out and take care of myself, and not in an over-obsessive way.”
“People are calling me bulimic or anorexic and these are real issues and diseases – that I don’t have.”
Her trainer added:
“My main concern with her is that she’s toned and healthy. And she is.”
I think LeAnn looks very fit – you can see the muscle tone in her legs, abs, and arms.  She doesn’t look like she’ll blow away in the wind like so many other tiny celebrities who have zero tone anywhere on them.





 imnotobsessed/Photos by Fame