GOSSIP NEWS >> Johnny Knoxville Mourns the Death of Ryan Dunn


Reacting to the shocking news of the death of his "Jackass" co-star, Johnny Knoxville has spoke out as he mourns the loss of Ryan Dunn.

Knoxville took to his Twitter account in a much more serious manner than usual - showing grief over the sad situation by writing, "Today I lost my brother, Ryan Dunn. My heart goes out to his family and his beloved Angie.RIP Ryan. I love you buddy."

Fellow "Jackass" crew member, Jason “Wee-Man” Acuna, also tweeted in remembrance, writing, “I MISS YOU BUD!! You were always a happy kick-[butt] dude!!”

As first reported by TMZ, police say that Ryan's 2007 Porsche 911 GT3 was found off Route 322 in Pennsylvania, where it was then discovered that Dunn and an unidentified passenger lost their lives around 3 a.m. "as a result of injuries sustained in the accident."




 Photo Credit: Getty Images