GOSSIP >> Nicole Scherzinger: Miami "X Factor" Fabulous!


Tending to her judging duties, Nicole Scherzinger arrived at the Miami "X Factor" auditions held at the University of Miami in Miami Florida earlier today (June 14).

The former "Pussycat Doll" looked absolutely stunning as she posed for pictures, tying together two big punches of color with a orange top and purple high-waisted skirt.

During a recent interview with the BBC, Nicole fought back against any thought that her new single "Right There" (which features 50 Cent) is too risque, telling, "I didn't write it! Ester Dean wrote the song and she also wrote [ Rihanna's] Rude Boy. I don't think it's raunchy, I think it's a lovely feel-good love song."

Scherzinger continued, "My parents raised me right. I live by example. As an artist I keep my stuff sassy but classy!" adding, "I'm a woman, I'm not a girl anymore. Sometimes I change my lyrics."







gossipcenter/Photo Credit: INF Daily