GOSSIP >> Taylor Momsen’s Download Festival Flashing


She’s always been one to push the envelope, and over the weekend Taylor Momsen gave her audience a bit more than they’d bargained for.

The former “Gossip Girl” babe was performing at Donington at the Download Festival when she flashed the crowd, covered up by two black gaffer tape X’s.

In a recent interview, Taylor talked about the fact that her budding music career has forced her acting pursuits to take a backseat.

“I don't know [if I’ll go back to acting]... maybe at some point. It's certainly not what I think about. It's something I enjoyed and it's a big part of my life since three years old, but I'm really happy doing what I'm doing. I won't say I'll never act again but music is what I think about.”

She also noted that the public’s perception of her is way off. “Probably most things that are written are misconceptions or done in a negative light. They have no idea what I'm really like and you're not going to find it out from an article or an interview. Buy the record if you want to know what I'm like. Hear the record... that's my heart and soul there. Judge what I'm actually putting out there. You can't change what people write. I work 24 hours a day, and I'm really lucky to be able to do what I do.”







 gossipcenter/Photo Credit: FlynetOnline.com