'Dead or Alive' Frontman Suing Over Botched Lip Enchancement Surgery

Pete Burns, lead singer of the 80's band, 'Dead or Alive' is suing a doctor for £1m over plastic surgery gone very bad.

Burns said he looked like he had been 'mutilated with a Stanley knife' after surgery to correct original problems left his top lip hanging off.

Said Burns of the recent surgery:

"It has taken away my life and my career. I saw doctors in London who said the only option was to amputate my lips. I was suicidal. Eventually I found a doctor in Italy who knew the product and said he could remove it. I had 17 months of procedures and now I am back again having more...What happened to me after a series of injections was far worse than any nightmare I could have envisaged. Not only was it agonizingly painful but it was physically repulsive in the extreme. It was impossible to lead any life whatsoever. I was unable to leave my house as I was so distorted with swelling. At times it leaves me seriously suicidal and depressed and I could have problems for the rest of my life."

Spicy
Source: DailyMail

Subscribe to Celebrity Smack