Do not illegally download! 克莉絲汀 Christina Aguilera cancels tour following leak of album


As if the catastrophic premature album leak of her fourth full-length album Bionic wasn’t enough, Christina Aguilera just announced that her long awaited solo World Tour has been cancelled. Not postponed for a couple of months, but tentatively considered for 2011. Wow, this is building up to be a horrible day for Christina Aguilera and her camp. All that’s left now is for her film Burlesque to be turned into a straight-to-video release.

Yes, Christina Aguilera’s highly-anticipated and eagerly-awaited and much-hated fourth album Bionic has leaked in its full format. This comes two weeks before it’s official release.

Christina Aguilera’s “Bionic” booklet



Christina Aguilera talks about her tribute to Madonna in “Not Myself Tonight” video



“One of my favourite videos ever is ‘Express Yourself’ by Madonna which came across as really strong and empowering which I always try to incorporate through my expression of sexuality. I love the direct reference I made to Madonna with the eye glass moment and the smoke and stairs. I was paying tribute to a very strong woman who has paved the way before.”

Christina Aguilera Says "Not Myself Tonight" Video Contains Deliberate Madonna References刻意模仿瑪當娜





From Digital Spy

"One of my favorite videos ever is 'Express Yourself' by Madonna which came across as really strong and empowering which I always try to incorporate through my expression of sexuality," Aguilera said.

"I love the direct reference I made to Madonna with the eye glass moment and the smoke and stairs. I was paying tribute to a very strong woman who has paved the way before."

Now, it is no secret that many have compared the 'Not Myself Tonight' video to Lady Gaga's videos, so keeping that in mind can one say that it is only through a comparison of Madonna's style to Christina's and Gaga's style that both of the latter are only paying homage to Madonna... like they've been saying all along? Did I confuse you or do you get what I'm saying?