UMG Neuheiten 麥莉 - 無法擋 全碟曲目30秒試聽 Miley Cyrus "Can't Be Tamed" Album Sampler

Miley Cyrus Interview On Billboard Magazine Cover

The 17-year-old pop star chatted with the mag about her new music video, Glee and not listening to any pop music. Check it:

On her music video for “Can’t Be Tamed:” Before the video debuted Cyrus told Billboard, “You’re going to, like, die when you see the birdcage in the video because it’s so crazy. I’ve got, like, 30 dancers in there and a tree and a nest. Literally, it’s out of control. I’m definitely going to be doing a lot more stuff like that.”

On her own musical tastes: “I listen to zero pop music, which is really weird for someone who makes pop music. My 13-year-old self would have beaten up my 17-year-old self because she would be like, ‘You’re a sellout!’ But that’s not what it is. It’s not dance music that’s just about, ‘Ooh, I’m in the club and everyone’s looking at me.’ It means something. I’m not just sitting here trying to sell glitz and glamour . . . because no one lives that life. A lot of [pop] songs are super shallow, but this music isn’t.”

On her inspirations: “With anything—the clothes I wear or the way I want to look— I don’t plan it. Even with the video [ for 'Can’t Be Tamed'] I had the treatment, but beyond that, it was whatever comes. We didn’t have all the choreography set in stone because I didn’t want it to end up looking fake and polished. Everything in life has to come naturally or I feel like it’s just been done.”

On Glee: “Honestly, musicals? I just can’t. What if this was real life and I was just walking down the street on Rodeo Drive and all of a sudden I just burst into song about how much I love shoes? (laughs) It would get hits on YouTube.”

For Miley’s full interview, pick up a copy of the mag — on stands May 31st!





BUY Miley Cyrus - Can't Be Tamed [Single]: HERE
Can't Be Tamed/無法擋(CD+DVD初回盤)
05008 71669-77
$ 390
預購時間:2010/05/28~2010/06/18
預購條碼:2900001008150
預購贈品:麥莉獨家全彩資料夾
專輯預定發行日期:2010/06/22

Release Date Jun 18, 2010

Pop singer Miley Cyrus is getting ready to release her third studio album "Can't Be Tamed" on June 18th!! Her single of the same title is the Hot Shot Debut this week on the Billboard Hot 100 at No. 8 with first-week sales of 191,000 downloads. Here we have the album sampler including 30 second clips of all 12 tracks on the album. From the clips you can already tell it will be a fun record that Cyrus fans will for sure enjoy. So be sure to check this out!



Although Miley Cyrus became one of the country's biggest pop stars in 2009, her acting career also picked up steam, eventually pushing her to take a break from music in 2010. Before that hiatus, though, she released Can't Be Tamed, a more rock-influenced studio album.

Can't Be Tamed is the upcoming, third studio album by American recording artist Miley Cyrus. It will be released on June 18, 2010 by Hollywood Records. The album was produced by various album producers, including Antonina Armato, Tim James, and John Shanks. Musically, Can't Be Tamed varies and includes many dance music influenced songs. The lead single and title track, "Can't Be Tamed", was released on May 18, 2010.



01. Libery Walk
02. Who Owns My Heart?
03. Can't Be Tamed (Not In Stream Below)

04. Every Rose Has It's Thorn
05. Two More Lonely People
06. Forgiveness and Love
07. Permanent December
08. Stay
09. Scars
10. Take Me Along
11. Robot
12. My Heart Beats For Love