GOSSIP>> Ashley Greene: Loving the Single Life


Back on the west coast after attending the CFDA Fashion Awards in NYC earlier in the week, Ashley Greene ventured out for a personal training session in Studio City, CA on Thursday (June 9).

After working up quite the sweat, the Alice Cullen cutie showed off her darling smile as she exited the Tracy Anderson Method gym to head back home and freshen up.

Currently single after having split with Joe Jonas earlier this year, Miss Greene's relationship status has continued to be quite the topic of interest after numerous rumors have emerged connecting her with a slate of Hollywood hunks.

Happily playing the field, Ashley recently told of her romantic situation, "[The best thing about being single is] being able to really, really focus. Sitting at my house, just reading and looking at scripts, searching directors and reading different books that are turning into screenplays. And being able to just really focus on me and what I'm going to do next in my career."

She added, "I have so many celebrity crushes. You know, Joseph Gordon-Levitt I've always kind of had a crush on. I think he's extremely talented."