GOSSIP>> Kim Kardashian: Home, Sweet Home


Currently dealing with cheating rumors - which she's adamantly denied, Kim Kardashian was spotted arriving back in the States at LAX Airport in Los Angeles on Thursday evening (June 9).

Looking stylish in a black and white patterned top with a black blazer and matching trousers, the E! beauty shuffled through the metro terminal after having flown in from London following her fragrance launch event.

Meanwhile, Miss Kardashian's sister Khloe chatted with People magazine at a Forbes event on Wednesday night - with the topic of conversation being Kim's upcoming nuptials with fiance Kris Humphries.

Of the sure-to-be extravagant affair, Khloe dished, "I'm looking forward to being in the wedding. I don't want to help because Kim is going to be such a bridezilla! If I do one thing wrong, I'll be screwed! But I would love to be in the wedding."

Confident that she'll have an important role on the special day, Khloe pointed out that Kim and Kourtney "were both my maids of honor, so she has to do the same for us."