GOSSIP >> Eva Longoria Covers InStyle July 2011


Showing off her summer style, Eva Longoria is on the cover of the July 2011 issue of InStyle magazine.

The “Desperate Housewives” hottie looks fabulous in a Michael Kors swimsuit, and inside she dishes about her beauty regimen.

Eva shares, “I wasn’t allowed to wear makeup when I was young. I would melt crayons and try to put them on my lips, and I would use watercolors for eye shadow.”

As for her must-have item in her cosmetic bag, Longoria declares, “Mascara is very important. If I were on a desert island, I would have to have mascara and lip balm. I’m naturally tan, but I like to use a bronzing powder or something to make my skin look shimmery.”

For her petite fans, Eva has just the thing- “High heels. I love all designer shoes. There’s this pair in my closet by Versace, and they must be 8 inches - crazy tall! I once tried to count how many I had. All I know is that I just donated 60 pairs.”

And though she had to endure a difficult divorce, Eva walked away with a valuable lesson. “One thing I did learn is you don’t hold on to the bitterness of the loss; you hang on to the beauty of the love. Remember all the good things. There was a reason you met someone and a reason why you were together.”

gossipcenter/Photo Credit: InStyle