GOSSIP NEWS >> Britney Spears Swings Through San Jose


Pushing forth with her "Femme Fatale" tour, Britney Spears took the stage for a performance at the HP Pavilion in San Jose, California on Saturday night (June 18).

Clad in her typical risque ensembles, the 29-year-old pop princess opened things up with a video clip showing her on the run from the law as she then appeared onstage while bursting into her hit single "Hold It Against Me".

Miss Spears continued along while treating the packed house to tunes including "Drop Dead Beautiful," "If You Seek Amy" and "Boys" to name a few.

Clearly pleased with the night's concert, Britney tweeted at show's end, "My ears are RINGING San Jose! You guys were SO loud! Thanks for all the love. On my way home to LA LA LAND. U ready? -Britney"

Slated to perform a sure-to-be star-studded show at Staples Center on Monday night (June 20), Spears also has announced that she'll be releasing the music video for "I Wanna Go" this Wednesday, as she posted on her Twitter page, "Shame on me to need release! I-I-I-Wanna-G-O-O-O video comes out June 22nd."





Enjoy the pictures of Britney Spears performing her "Femme Fatale" tour at the HP Pavilion in San Jose (June 18).






Photo Credit: PacificCoastNewsOnline.com